Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hey every one. Scot, Paul and I moved my granddaughter this morning! I am worn out! I wanted to get some work done at church but just to tired. It will have to wait till Monday.

Cutting the red tops is going to be a slow goes. They are full of vines, and many branches have grown through the fence. Paul and I worked several hours and only got four trimmed.

Michelle tagged me with a MEME !

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy

1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.

List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same.

1. I have to flush the toilet; no one else has mastered this task!

2. I have to keep the arm covers on the chair, love seat and couch to difficult for any one else!

3. I have to feed the dogs, the can opener is not safe to use!

4. I have to hide my razor, some how if I don’t it gets all plugged up with leg hair!

5. I have to leave my car away from the house the twins think it is mandatory to put dents in it!

6. I will leave it open for who has not done this MEME to do so.

Thought for the day, some times no mater how hard you try it just comes out wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home