Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, September 23, 2005

Good morning everyone, I am running late this morning so just a note to let you no I'm thinking of all of you. Still the big news is Rita! How bad will she tear up the Texas coast and how high will the gas gougers push the price of gas.
I feel for all those stuck in traffic fleeing the storm. We are creatures of habit and always wait to late to respond,the huge mess at the gas stations and on the highways in Texas or the results.

Melissa tagged me with a MEME but I will have to do it later. Have a great weekend.

Thought for the day, I once said may all you problems be little ones and got slapped! So may all your problems be manageable and make you a better person for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home