Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, September 11, 2005



Good morning all, may you have a blessed Sunday. I hope your able to rest and enjoy the day. That's what I plane on doing. I am thinking of takeing our dogs to the lake today. Buddy has never been and I am a little apprehensive about taking him. He is such a big baby but a sweet dog. I don't take them when I'm cutting grass because they want to follow me every where. I am afraid they will get on the road. Out there they drive highway speeds.

Scott and I did well cutting grass yesterday at church. We had a full crew. Four tractors and a edger. We started about seven and was done by ten. Not to bad. I had the big mower and it was running great. It has a 72 inch front deck but was easy to move around the bushes. Not very fast but it got the job done.
The tractor I have been looking for to cut at the lake is much faster than we drove at church. We still have not made a decision to buy yet. At this stage of the cutting season we may just wait till spring.

Our Pastor has been in Ireland on vacation, he never noticed the grounds were in good shape! LOL! He has enough to be concerned with. We are starting a fund drive for a new church building this will keep him on his toes for months to come! We are still paying for a new high school so it's not a good time for a fund raiser but you have to plane well in advance to get any thing done.

Supper was great I had enchiladas and it was so good! We got caught up with Paul and Mary Lou. They really like their place in Ohio and want us two come up for a couple of weeks next year. They are about two hours out of Akron Ohio. Close to the Amish community. Paul got a golf cart to run around the camp grounds. I asked him how the Amish like this since they all have a horse and cart! He said we're not that close to them. LOL!

Thought for the day, " There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. There's a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home