Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, September 05, 2005



Good morning every one, so it's Labor Day! Last of the summer flings. Get out there and enjoy it!

We were at the lake yester day for our last big cook out and would you belive I forgot my camera! Oh well I spent the day picking up limbs from Katrina. I did get the lakeside cut. Today I will pick up and cut the front half! there are a lot of trees on the front so it will be a slow go with all the limbs down.

My brother-in law was suppose to have every thing picked up! LOL! he did get gas for his boat after getting my lawn mower gas! he is all heart!

Thought for the day, with out your labor where would the wealthy be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home