Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, September 01, 2005



We lost cable yesterday so the PC was idle! I spent the afternoon moving photos to CD's and running maintained. I am starting to pick up spy ware again from someone's blog. It's not hard to tell who it is. It mostly comes from those sights getting paid from hits to their sight! I have no problem with this but when bugs are planted because I visited their sight I do mind! Even Pop under adds are an invasion! Why do these people feel they must stick it to you to show you their product! Again those putting this junk on their pc's are responsible for this! E commerce marketing! Hey it works ask Goggle who is making billions from their advertisers!

Gees I am ranting again! LOL! On a brighter note my grand daughter Tina got a job at a convince mart down the road from our house. This may not be to bad. They open early but close early too. The store wants to catch as much of the river traffic as it can so they are catering to the fishermen!

With the high price of gas now in town my wife wants me to curb going to the lake cutting gas. She doesn't understand if you let it grow it takes longer to cut and therefore more gas to do the job! I believe she is angry because her brother has not helped all summer! I refuse to get into this family problem. See I didn't rant about this! LOL!

Thought for the day, sometime it's darn if you do and darn if you don't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home