Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, August 21, 2005



Good morning every one another sleepless night! I just can't get it together. When I am awake I want to sleep! I have been waiting for the news paper to be dropped off. I believe I just heard the car!
Sometimes I feel like an accident about to happen. Up tight expectant. I don't no if you no what I mean or not. It's like IM, you wait for the message to come through and sit there staring at the screen!

My grand daughter is having minor surgery tomorrow so her and the kids will stay with us for a while until she can get back on her feet! She has not handled her divorce well. Moving from one job to another! Can't find one she likes! I am apprehensive abbot her stay!

I love the kids but to be around them full time is another story. They are so cute and mean as a snake! LOL! I told my wife that I may move to the lake for a while! That didn't go over to well.
Any way have a great Sunday, thinking of each of you!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, when you feel like your being hemmed in, it's time to move the moon shine still!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home