Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, August 10, 2005



Megan's open house was packed last night! The largest sixth grade class they have had at the new school. Megan's best friend went with us and she got to meet her new little boyfriend. First for us too. I don't want to admit it but Nick is a fine looking well mannered young man! He lives across the lake from us. I invited him to come over some time. Megan said papa you embarrassed me! LOL!

I wanted to get some more coin picks. but ran out of time. By the time I got home and showered it was time to go to the open house. Maybe today if I get the time. I am not getting far with my coin research. I think I will put a few on e-bay and see what happens! I saw a Hawaiian fifty-cent piece listed for fifty dollars and the bid was already up to twelve hundred in three days! I have not seen any Nascar coins listed at all. One hobby shop told me he sold a Bobby Alison National Championship coin last year for Fifty bucks! However he wouldn't tell me what he paid for it! No one wants to talk cost and resale!

I have not heard what has happened to two of out friends! TW who doesn't live for from me, and Ann of fish bucket? Has any one got an update on these two? I miss them and hope all is well with them!

Thought for the day, "we are all God's children so it is important to share His gifts. Do not worry about why problems exist in the world-- just respond to people's needs." Mother Teresa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home