Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, August 19, 2005

Hum... we made it another weekend, I hope all of you have fantabilies planes! I think I am going to let this one be a surprise! LOL!
First week of school and Megan has her first dance tonight! Some times I feel they are forcing the kids to grow up to fast. I got an IM from Megan's friends mother asking how I felt about this dance? I told her I was upset because Megan said I can't go! I love to dance! Now if I could figure out how to change this old body to a twelve year old! LOL!

I got all the grass cut and stood back looking at the place, it looks about the best I have ever seen! I would love to live there full time but my wife doesn't want to. It is such a beautiful place looking across the lake. I saw four Canadian geese, the first I have seen this time of the year. They are so big! I wish I could have gotten a picture.

Also I ran across this yesterday, LOL! I thought I had seen about every thing! I will admit to me there is nothing more beautiful in the world!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Full term contest"!

Thought for the day, "Works of love are always a means of becoming closer to GOD!" Mother Teresa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home