Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, August 11, 2005



Good morning every one, Rain, rain, rain! Just below us had four and a half inches yesterday! They call these widely scattered thunder showers. We had thunder and lighting for over an hour last night. I bet the grass at the lake grew an inch over night! LOL!

I finished cutting grass at the lake and Megan had a dentist apt at 2:00pm. I sure hated to go just after sweating sp bad and felt like hitting the shower instead of waiting for her in a waiting room. We where at the dentist no more than five minutes and Megan pocked me and said there is Nick! ( Her friend from school). It was true his mom and sister had an apt. at the same dentist. It turned out to be a delightful afternoon. His mom is a super person, we seamed to hit it off real well. They moved hear from Michigan a year ago and live across the lake from us. What a small world we live in.

We exchanged e-mail address and I gave her my blog URL. She just may become our new blog buddy! That would be nice, and probably drive Megan nuts, lol, wonting to no if we were talking about her? I sent her an e-mail to make sure I had her address right and she sent me a picture of Megan and her son from last year at school. I hope this turns into a great new friend ship for both of us!

Megan has been up and down all night thinking about her first day at school Middle school has her little mind whirling. She keeps asking, well what about this and what about that. How am I ever going to change classes in five minutes? She is so funny! She got a whole new wardrobe for school this year. She is starting to fill out and nothing she had was fitting right, all too tight! Course she liked that! this should be an interesting school year. Now where did she say to pick her up! LOL!

Thought for the day, I still remember my middle school first day. Girls, girls every where! I thought I had died and went to heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home