Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, August 28, 2005

alt="" />

Good morning everyone. I am soar this morning! My daughter and I started picking up and burning fallen limbs yesterday. You don't relies how out of shape you are until you do something like this. We wanted to get some burning in before Katrina hits some time tomorrow! She is an ugly storm at present and growing stronger! Doesn't look good for New Orleans! Est. 100,000 said they have no way of leaving! Never heard this one before.

I took what was suppose to be a short nap yesterday and it turned into three hours! Today is pay back. I have been up since 2:30am! I got a feeling it will be a long day! LOL! We are taking the little ones to the lake today. They love the water and will play until they drop!

Our first week having them with us has gone well. Either that or I am away from home more than normal! We have our hands full keeping clothes on the twins. One are the other is running around with no pants on all the time. No I am not running one of those Nudist colonies! LOL!

Tina's surgery went well. She has been sore but is getting around more and more every day! She has put in applications at several places for a job so far nothing!

Well I have been reading the state of our national economy and reframe from getting on my sop box at the present but reserve this issue for later! What a mess we are in! NO one seams to care that we are owned by China and Japan! I keep wandering when Bush will hand over the deed to the once sound USA!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, barrowing to have it now is like standing in quick sand thinking your not going to sink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home