Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, August 26, 2005



Grass is cut for another week! I looked around and with pride thought to my self, the place has never looked better!

There was a huge limb hanging from a pine tree on the east side of the house. I have been cutting around this for weeks now. Well yesterday the grass was to wet to start cutting so I started on this hanging branch. I got that down and started cutting out dead branches in the apple trees!
By the time I finished The place looked like a storm had gone through! BIL. said he had a Mexican young man looking for work and would send him to me to clean up the mess I made! I thought to my self, is this the same young man that was to help me six weeks ago? He never showed up!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, just because it's the weekend doesn't mean Betsy doesn't have milk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home