Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, August 22, 2005



Good morning every one, 3:30am already and I have been up for an hour! Where oh where does the time go? I was so worn out last night, I went to bed at 8:00pm! Long day and hot! The heat index hit 101* !
We are playing golf today! I am meeting the guys at 7:00am for breakfast! My wife doesn't want me to play, just too hot! I assured her if I got to feeling bad I would quit and come home!

The twins are starting to be jabber boxes! So cut! I love to hear them say good night papa! I have heard a lot of clashes about grandkids but none about great grandkids! LOL!

How rich I am, I will have two grand and three great- grandkids for a while! Now what you goanna do when the kids get you! LOL!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, when it gets to hot to do about anything, remember that old shade tree down on Boyd creek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home