Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, August 29, 2005

Good morning everyone, the whole world is watching as Katrina takes aim at New Orleans! I can only imagine what the people there are going through! A few years back, we were awakened on the beach by police telling us to move out before the hurricane hit. It was a mess trying to get back home! A normal trip was about 4 and a half hours that day was almost ten! We are all creatures of last minute!
Keep all in harms way in your thoughts and prayers today! Their city may never be the same again!

I should be well rested! I did NOTHING yesterday but watch golf on TV! I was in bed by 8:30pm. Course I was up this morning at 3:00am! Another long day awaits!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, don't forget the animals when your getting ready far a storm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home