Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, September 04, 2005



Good morning all, not much going on around the creek. I have been bitten again by the pool table bug! Growing up I played a lot of pool but have played very little in the past twenty years.

I checked out Yahoo's pool game and can't stay away from it! This is quite different from my pool days but a lot of fun. Thousands of people are on line playing. From the beginner to the pro you will find enough excitement to loose yourself in. Makes me want to drag my pool cue out of the closet!

Hope all are having a good holiday weekend! We put a turkey in the smoker over night. You can smell that bird all over the neighborhood! LOL! This is our last big cook out at the lake. Not good if your trying to loose weight!

Thought for the day, What ever happened to school starting back after labor day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home