Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, September 19, 2005

Good morning every one, I hope all had a great weekend! As usual it flew by! I pulled a Karen day yesterday for the first time in my life without being sick I pulled an all day PJ day!

I found out the tractor illines at the lake has spread to my house! Scott got our lawn mower out and it is smoking the deck belt! I checked it an the darn thing has a spindle bearing going out.

I am running late this morning. I am meeting my golf buddies at 7:00am heading up to Graysville Al. to play at Mountain View golf course.

Thought for the day, take time to smell the roses but watch out for the thorns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home