Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Morning every one, last weekend of the summer! I hope every one enjoys it. Wednesday is the first day of Autumn, hard to believe but time marches on!

I have been working on a program that will give you time back! Sounds good don't it. I will be the wealth's retard guy in the world! Just think if you screwed around a day when you should have been working, you use my program and "BAM" you have that day back to do what you should have done! I'm still in Bata working the bugs out to make it honest no criminal intent. I have used it on a day my wife gave me a list of things to do and I played golf instead! For some reason I keep having to do that day over and over again! LOL! Every time I go back my wife has a new list!

I thought you might like to see my lawn mower grave yard at the lake!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I still don't no what we will get another tractor or a zturn!

Today is grass day at the church, we should get through early, only needs cutting in places we didn't cut last week! The truck went out on Paul and I yesterday. I believe it needs an alternator. We need that truck it is used every where around the church. The property is spread out it's long way to walk to the out lying acreage.

I thank you ladies for the compliments on the picture in yesterdays post! LOL! I forgot to tell you that was Paul! If I put mine up you might not come back!

Thought for the day, there is talk of a supper flew that will wipe out over half the worlds population, if not all. Did you ever think we may go the way of the dinosaur!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home