Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, September 18, 2005



Good morning every one, Darn I just lost my post! I am two days behind with all of you I hope to catch up today!

Scott and I cut grass at church yesterday. Started at 6:00am and through at 10:00am. Everything is so dry the grass is growing slower.

My grandson Chad and I played nine holes of golf at the lake. First time I have been up to the country club in about five years. They have the course looking good. It is a nine hole course with two sets of tees to play twice for your eighteen. Chad is a beginner and did quite well.

I was tired but we went to an open house at on of my wife's best friends. Paul was there and his eyes are all puffy from the bushes from hell! He told me the bucket lift is at the church for cutting the red tops. We may go ahead and start Tuesday.

Thought for the day, "It's not how much you do but how much love you put into the doing!" Mother Teresa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home