Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Where did it go?

Hi gang; Hump day already I hope every one is having a good week. It rained all day here yesterday until about 5:00pm then the sun came out to say good night! LOL! Suppose to be in the 80s today. The ground is so wet not much I can do outside without getting muddy.

Do you ever look to see how much room you have left on your hard drive? I run a spy check, disk clean up and defrag every week. Doing this I see what I have left on my hard drive.

Last week I saw that I had used one gig on my hard drive? That is a lot for one week! I have no idea where it went. I had this happen last year on a larger scale and had to have my hard drive reformatted!

Where is it going? I have anti various and a fire wall no indication any thing is wrong. There is no way I could be using that much space! Ok you geeks out any ideas are suggestions?

We are bracing for the Chicago grand kids to come in tomorrow morning. They call every day with a packing report! I think they have every hour planed. LOL!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, if you don’t understand something, just think of the trouble the originator must have had!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home