Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New Led

Hi gang, hump day is upon us! We are on the down hill side of the coming weekend. I put on my handy man cap yesterday and built me a dove feeder that so far no bird is interested in. I thought I would wake up and find it torn up by the other animals.

I have a lot of doves feeding off the ground that the dogs chase off or the cats catch. So I thought a quick hanging feeder far them would be good. Did I say quickly? Hum… two hours later, I’m still working on this simple project. It’s done but I don’t like it. It didn’t turn out to be what I had in mind. I think I will try another.

Have all of you heard of the new LED light bulbs that will be coming out in the near future. The Led has been around since the 80s but not in white. One of the electronic firms in Japan came up with white. This will revolutionize lighting, as we know today. The incandescent bulb will be a thing of the past. The new bulb is ten times brighter and will last six years! The cost is high now but will come down quick! Just think now you can have mood lighting, blue, red, green and brilliant white!

Thought for the day, truth is as illuminating as light is to darkness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home