Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Is it bed Time Yet?

Hi gang, hope every one had a good Monday. We had a storm go through last nigh, lot of lighting and wind 45/50mph gusting. My dogs were up set and couldn’t sleep. You know what that means, neither did I! I got up a 12:30 and went in the living room to the couch. I thought it might be better. Wrong the wind was blowing stuff around and the dogs barked at every little noise! Finally at 3:00am the wind died down and I went back to bed and slept till 6:30am.

I have had may be four hours sleep and I am dragging. Head ach back ach gees what else aches? I was supposed to play golf this morning but canceled out. There was just no way I could play a wet course today!

I have had several of you refer to Allison as my granddaughter! She is my great grand daughter. I have six, and seven grandchildren. Megan is the youngest granddaughter. So when you see young ones those are great!

Also several have asked what Allison is looking at in the picture and I just happen to have a pick. …

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Standing left to right my wife, her mother and Allison’s mother. Sitting r to l
is Megan and her best friend Destine.

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, we need the spring storms to clear out the old and make room for the new. I hope they don’t start doing that with people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home