Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, April 11, 2005

Can You Hear Me Now

Hi gang, another don’t blink are you will miss it weekends. I hope all of you had a good one. Blog walking it looks like the old cold and flue bug is still active. My son has another cold and I am hoping I don’t get it. Gees I have had enough for this season.

We wound up with a nice weekend but rain is moving in this afternoon. I no most of you don’t care for golf so I will keep my excitement down to a roar! What a Masters, Chris and Tiger really put on a show. Some of the best golf you will ever see. I felt bad for Chris he played well but came up short. He had his chance at the worlds best and hung tuff with him! Tiger was up and down other wise it have been a run away for him. WHO’S Number One! No doughty!

Here is a pick. Of the Birth Day girl she had a big day! It’s is tuff for a four year old to have so many new toys a clothes! She had a good day. Her mother gave her a new bathing suit and she wore it all day…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thought for the day, yesterday we had two phones, today every one has a phones. Can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home