Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Another Star in the crown of Heaven

Hi gang, hope your weekend is going good! It has been windy all day here. The wind in the trees, sounded likes ocean waves echoing through the house. I haven’t seen any more trees down but I do see another dogwood I didn’t no I had!

I no all of you have heard Pope John Paul II died today around 1:30pm. Another great man has walked into our history. He will be remembered for many things especially his love for the youth of the world! May he R.I.P! The world mourns a great leader of human faith in humanity!

Thought for the day, life has to be taken one step at a time, day by day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home