Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

You goat is kidding?

Hi gang, hump-day just about over with. Hope every one has had a good one. It has been over cast most of the day and windy. I was out with the dogs for a short while and the wind was cool. No rain, the ground is pretty saturated.

This morning I was trying to get around to you guys and my putter was acting like I was back on dial up? I could not belive it. I hope I am not going to get back into that can of worms again. I will not have cable that’s as slow as dial up or I will cancel the darn thing!

I have been having a lot of headaches as of late. Today I was reading about some of my meds. And two said might cause head ache. Another said may cause ringing in the ears! Some times you have to take the good with the bad. Man I have no choice! Tomorrow starts our first Major in golf; The Players Championship Should be good. I am off to see if I can get around to all of you tonight, let me drag out my surfboard!

Thought for the day, grandpa use to say son, if your having head aches stand a little father back from the mule when you’re plowing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home