Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 21, 2005

Rip Rap

Hi gang, old Monday down. I am way behind, it was such a nice day out I worked in the flower garden pulling weeds; getting ready for this years flowers. I don’t want to wait as long as I did last year. Time has a way of getting away from you.

Thunderstorms are moving in tonight some may be server. It got up to 71* today low tonight 57*. Classic sat up for storms. Thank all of you for, well wishes for my wife, she is doing better. That old bug is a bad one!

Have you heard about Rip Rap? No it’s not a new form of hip-hop. It is a machine! Scientist is working on the machine that will duplicate itself plus make things for you. Just think you could make your very on ipod!

Thought for the day, push a button and I will meet you for coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home