Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hump day!

Hi gang, mid week already! I hope it has been a good one for you. I have been busy around the house. Got the blinds up and two new doorknobs installed I have some touch up to do around the doors were I made a mess but I am out of paint. I will have to get a small can if they will sell a small can. If not I will think of something. It’s not that bad. My wife said, don’t hang any pictures! She wants to do that. I am not going to give her a problem over it. I just want to get this room done!

Good news! Scott got another maintenance job yesterday. Better benefits less hours and no pool to fool with. Start at the same pay he was at and a two dollar raise in 90 days. That’s a load of all our minds! I hope it works out for him. He is a hard worker.

I have gotten involved in a Photo Thursday Challenge hoping it will get me active with my digital camera. I have always wanted a camera and now it just sits on the desk most of the time. I do get some shots of the twins now and then but you no what I mean. Ill. Friday took of big time! We have over two hundred every week posting. It is great so many talented people all over the world.

Thought for the day, I have a lot of difficulty day to day but the challenge keeps my mind occupied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home