Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday, Monday

Hi gang; did every one have a good weekend? I sure hope so they go by too quick not to make the most of. Gloomy day here today suppose to be worm but rain and turn cooler. It’s that time of the year with the weather fluting all over.

The Birthday Party went well. Picture enclosed. She didn’t feel good and had very little to say. Truth being I belive she had rather we had not made a fuss about it all!

I thought I was through painting but my wife wants the closet painted too. So we got it unloaded with stuff we will never use. Now it is up to me to get it done, so best get busy!

Thought for the day, grandpa use to say painting is like courting. Sometimes it’s nice and easy other times you couldn’t cover it with three coats!

Happy Birth Day Mom!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home