Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, March 18, 2005

How Did I do That?

Hi gang, the magic day is here again. I hope you have great planes. I believe my son and I are going to do some brush clearing tomorrow. Sunday, Watch Bay Hill golf on the tube! Suppose to start raining tomorrow afternoon on in to Sunday!

I screwed up this week and some how didn't post my Ill. for Ill. Friday. It has a good little story with it so I want to share it wih you. Hey I didn't work on this for no one to see it! LOL! Topic this week was Fragil...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met

Another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler

Saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler

Left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime.

But a few days later, he came back to return the stone to the wise woman. “I’ve been thinking,” he said, “I

Know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more

Precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone.”

How fragile is unselfishness! Author Unknown



Thought for the day, I daydreamed of all of you today. I saw each of you on my moniter and my post was a real conversation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home