Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 28, 2005

What eggs?

Hi gang, Happy Monday to all of you. I hope all had a great Easter weekend. Ours was good. Good food, time with family and Jolene had one of her coworkers from India stop by. He brought a bottle of wine from Austria, Yellow Tail! Never heard of it or tasted any thing quite likes it. The driest wine I have ever had. By the time it hit your stomach you were dehydrated! LOL!

My group is playing golf this morning but to cold and windy for me! We had another cold front move through. High today 55* Wednesday it will be back into the 80*s again!
This up and down weather keeps every one sick!

I hope every one has a good week. I am going to try today to get around to see all of you. My wife is off today and who knows what she has planed for me. Hahaha!

Thought for the day, I talked to Megan yesterday. She’s ready to come home! Too cold in Ohio! I told her I eat her Easter eggs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home