Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Which way is home?

Hi gang, hope every one is having a good week so far. Yester day turned out to be a good day for me. I took off alum. Cans have some wiper blades installed where I used to work and got caught up on the company gossip! You never any from one day to another what is going on there! The rest of the day I watched the end of the golf tournament! I was pulling for Fred Funk and he won that sucker! Oldest ever to win that Major! Also he is 1.4 million richer!

Not much going on, we did get up two pictures, my golf clock and golf ball rack. Still have a little way too go. I have so much stuff!

Ever since I was told I was getting the big A. I keep running in to all these stories…

Ay, March 20, 2005 4:05 PM
Part of the president’s overhaul of Social Security. MEDICAREMrs. Ward goes to the doctor's office to collect her husband's testResults.The lab tech says to her, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but there has been aBig mix-up and we have a problem. When we sent your husband's samples to the lab, the samples from another Mr. Ward were sent as well and we are now uncertain which one is your husband's. Frankly, it is either bad or terrible." "What do you mean?" Mrs. Ward asked. "Well, one has tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other for AIDS. We can't tell which is your husband.""That's terrible! Can we do the test over?" questioned Mrs. Ward."Normally, yes. But Medicare won't pay for these expensive tests moreThan once." "Well, what am I supposed to do now?" "The people at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off inThe middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."

Thought for the day, smile though your heart may be braking and the whole world will smile with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home