Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, April 14, 2005

EXPECTIONS

Hi gang, I trust every one had a good hump day. It has turned off cool again and is going to be cooler tomorrow morning. I love this time of year; every thing is so bright and new. All the different shades of green, contrast with the new blossoms on the dogwood. The wild flowers are so vivid and scream out to be seen!

Megan’s ball practice was canceled the field was to wet so she spent her evening on the phone. She has about six girls calling and two boys. I found a note on the kitchen table from one of the boys. Every other word was, I love you! I reminded her she is going to be a nun!

Expectations, at this time of your life what do you want? What have you done to prepare far it? Is it realistic? Have you shared it with any one?

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, always be prepared with an attitude of gratitude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home