Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Forecast

Hi gang, Hump day! Your over the hurdle, I hope every one is having a good week. So far it has been fast for me. Haven’t gotten a lot done around the house but have had fun with photo challenge. This week was mailbox. Have you noticed all the different ones in year area? I have a post office box so I have had to go hunting them. Sort of like a treasure hunt, it’s been fun.

I also watched a movie Monday evening. First one in a while, “ The Last Samurai” I liked it. I don’t think it got the revues it should have gotten. Tom put nine months of training in to make that movie.

I have bounced around this week, so if you haven’t heard from me I am coming. I try to say hallow to every one so hang loose! Megan and her best friend are into softball. Scott went to her first practice, and is going again tonight. It would be great if they get him as an asst. coach. Megan and Scott are close. He has gone out of his way to make her happy. At twelve I think she sort of expects him too.

Thought for the day, grandpa use to say son, beware of magic in the spring are you’ll find your self-chasing a dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home