Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, April 15, 2005

Drab

Hi gang, it’s the time of week, hope you have lots of plains. Me mine is to try to stay out of trouble! LOL! Megan is bringing home a friend from school for an over night. I told her fine as long as it was he she not a he! She said, PAPA!

Of all things, Tina, Megan’s sister with the three little ones is leaving for Houston Tex. Today with the kids! Her cousin sent her money to come out to visit her! Long way to go with three kids by yourself. We tried to talk her out of it but no way. I don’t know if Texas is ready for the twins!

What do you think of when you hear the word drab? I was listening to a post from a school teacher in China describe the difference between where she lives and Taiwan.
For me it’s hard to think of China as a developing nation. With the history they have they are playing catch up! In the years to come the will be a Super Power!

I suppose by now you have heard about the crack down “OPERATIO FALCON, took place yesterday netting 10,370 criminals! The question is why now? Why not every month? Well think about it. This type of sting takes time to plane and locate these people! I just hope this is not a one shot deal! I bet every crime trial lawyer in the country are smiling for there instant pay raze! Talk about prison overcrowding! We need REFORM bad! Have you ever heard of the caseload our judges are carrying? The criminal is in and out of jail like a revolving door. Most enjoy their stay! Hey three squares, color TV, basketball a gem to workout in! (Get of your soap box) @#%* I just get so mad at people like my x son-in-law who had rather go to jail then take care of his kids!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say, son our country has a lot of problems but you don’t see anyone leaving. They’re killing each other to get in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home