Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hi gang, just a short note to let you know I have been thinking of you! Supper last night was great. We had boiled shrimp, potato sallied, baked beans and garlic bread. Needless to say I pigged out and almost detent have room for cherry cheesecake!

Today has been Nascar and golf neither one of the guys I pulled for won! Oh well there’s next week!

Tonight I helped out with bunco at church. We had pizza and Bunco for our alter servers. They had a lot of fun and it was fun watching them. Well this weekend is about shot. Back to work tomorrow. I have a 9:30am T-Time terrible job but some one has got to do it. Might just as well be me!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, Monday is a grand day to work the kinks out from all the rest you got on Sunday. The rest of the week will be a snap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home