Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, April 22, 2005

Now and again

Hi gang; well it’s that time of the week again. I hope all have grate planes. I put my head ach in a box and labeled it don’t come back! It was a mean one. Suppose to rain today and clear some of the pollen out of the air.

What would we do if we didn’t have something to complain about? It’s like talking a bout the weather always changing. Today my tremors are bad! Shaking like a nudist in Alaska! LOL! I am like a junkie looking for his days first fix! My coffee is not turning the trick!

I have done nothing in my flower garden. That was my plan for this weekend Finish cleaning and put in my flowers. Now it doesn’t look good weather wise. So plane B, uh… what was planning B? I am not going to let this weekend turn into a waste! I will just have to wing it. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, always have a alternate plan that way you wont get stuck when your wife ask you to take care of the kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home