Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hi gang, the day has gotten away from me. I hope every one has had a grand weekend. My granddaughter and kids came in from the trip to Texas. I thought she had gone to Houston but she went to Galveston.

Her and the kids were on the beach far eight days. Needless to say they loved it. I told her about David in Austin and she said that was about 8hrs away! I forgot how big Texas is. Excuse me!

The kids played out side all day on the trampoline. Robert is so funny to watch jumping around. He is like a little monkey on that thing! I worried about them getting cold but everyone keep saying they were moving too much to get cold. Yea right, that’s why they have a cold all the time!

Thought for the day, I keep running into articles about my illness, I try to take this is prayer reminders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home