Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hi gang, where did the day go? The only thing I am sure of is the eagle flies tomorrow! I have done nothing but mess around all day. I’m having car problems with my old buggy. I only have 178,000 on her. She just now gets broke in. So I thought!

Well that and messing around with go ogle my day has flown by! Less see what you guys have been up too.
Anne has another new look!
Leslie wants to go on a second honeymoon!
Desiree is on a second honeymoon!
Faith is giving biting lessons!
Brent wants to join the fair is a privet eye!
Phyllis got some bear drunk at an AA meeting!
Kim is up set that those bears ate her enhancements!
Mick is on honeymoon!
Goose wants to take one of my cats out to eat!
Will is still celebrating Degon&Dragons birthday!
Kimotion is chasing Dylan with a bucket!
Maggie is at the airport picking up Brie Tomorrow wish Brie a Happy Birth Day!
Michelle is in Norway chasing after a young jet pilot!
Paul eons to own a pet cemetery!

I have racked my little brain that’s it guy’s one last word on the TEN COMANDMENTS!

Ten Commandments

The real reason that we can’t have the Ten
Commandments in a Courthouse! You
Cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not
Commit Adultery" and
"Thou shall not lie" in a building full of lawyers,
Judges and politicians! It
Creates a hostile work environment.

Thought for the day, are you lonely tonight my cats are starting to fight!

Word for the day; Tenement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home