Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, August 13, 2004

Hi gang, Friday the 13 will soon be in the books. I trust every one had a good day. Mine was not to bad. O helped a friend move some donated items to our family services at church. I am glade we don’t do that every day. About wore me out.

Last word I had of the PGA, the cut was at +1 and Tiger was at +3 Hum…

I use to be a big eater. One of me growing up sayings was ‘I could eat the rear end out of a running cow! I was hungry all the time. Once when I was nine, my mom cooked fried chicken for supper and my step dad had to work over. She told me to go ahead and eat and she would wait for him. I EAT THE WHOLE CHICKEN! Talking about an upset redhead, I think if she could have caught me I may not be talking to you now! Any way I ran across this today. It reminded me of my eating days!

Where's the beef? It's at a Pennsylvania pub that serves the world's
biggest burger - weighing in at NINE lip-smacking pounds!
That's no whopper - you can actually get this meat monster for $23.95,
load
with all the "fixins"...
Two whole tomatoes

A half-head of lettuce

12 slices of American cheese

A full cup of peppers

Two entire onions

Plus, a river of mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard.
Denny's Beer Barrel Pub is renown for its 6 lb. burgers. National and
local newspapers have reviewed the burger and its main appeal seems to
be... NO ONE HAS FINISHED IT!!


I started off looking for Friday the 13 and got side tracked. All of you probably know this but here is a little about it.

A friggatriskaidekaphobe (one of the Germanic pagan gods was Frigg, or Freyja, pronounced fry-yah, after which they named Freyja Day, from which comes the English Friday - see Sun Day, Moon Day, Tiw's Day) is someone who suffers from paraskevidekatriaphobia, defined as "a morbid, irrational fear of Friday the 13th."
"An irrational belief arising from ignorance or fear"
FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Friday The 13th"

Thought for the day, have you ever not done something because it was Friday the 13?

Word for the day; Sundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home