Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Hi gang, I am running late tonight. Not much going on around here today. The hight of my excitement was taking in my aluminum cans. Ginger and I like to have famished it was so hot!

We are on the downhill run, Friday is in sight like the light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there!

I ran across a sight today that brought back a lot of memories Of Kim and her Old sight! Kim this sight is for your information.


Tip of the day!
‘When you look up, causing awful shot, you will always look down again at exactly the moment when you ought to start watching the ball if you ever want to see it again.’

Thought for the day, "Is maith an scéalaí an aimsir"

Word for the day; Timorous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home