Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, July 26, 2004

Hi gang; wow we have had a thundershower two days in a row! How sweet it is. It sure cools things off quick. Although not al cool as some of you have said. 55* is cold to me any way. It would make Mary Louse heat comes on! She said she sets it at 60* year round. I would be cold in the winter. I try to keep it at 70* in the winter.

I want to thank all of you for your kind words about Prissy. We loved her very much. She was our copilot. Her biggest joy was riding in a car.

Somewhere I picked up an Indian joke and don’t remember where. It shows how their sense of hummer and ours is much a like.

Kanjibhai's Daughter

Kanjibhai patted his daughter's hand fondly, and

told her, "Dikri, Your young man told me today he

wanted you as a bride, and I gave my consent."



Oh, Bapuji ," gushed the daughter, "it's going to be

so hard leaving mother."



"I understand perfectly, my dear," beamed Kanjibhai "You just take her with you!

Thought for the day, I toured a bakery today and watched light bread made. My thoughts went to those that will go hungry today!

Word for the day; Breeching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home