Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Hi gang, wow where did today go to! I got up at 5:30am read the paper and checked e-mail. Then I worked in the yard until 1:30pm Came in took a shower and sat down to watch golf. I was out until my wife woke me up to go to church. I can’t, belive everyone let me sleep!

I have had some ask about golf Friday. How many balls did I loose? Would you belive –0-! Allen and Bill lost 8 but found 12! It was hot! I belive it got up to 94*.

I have not been on the puter today so I don’t know what you guys are up too. Every one came here for supper tonight. I don’t remember cooking so many hamburgers. They were eat. I belive there was only two left I don’t know how many bags of chips and cases of soda. At least we don’t have to worry about leftovers. Tomorrow is lake day every one will be at the lake all day. I may take the dogs too. They love swimming and running around.

I don’t know what we are going to do with the twins! You can’t their dippers on. We pulled in the drive from church and they are running down the hill nude! My neighbors are going to think I have opened a nudist colony!

Things you should know!
‘There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.’

A blonde walks in a library and says to the librarian, "I want a hamburger."

The librarian looks at her and says, "Excuse me! This is the library!"

Blonde apologizes and says, (whisper) "I want a hamburger."

Thought for the day, there are three fazes of eating, stuffed, full and contented. Tonight I am all three!

Word for the day; Eau de Cologne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home