Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hi gang, hump day! We are on the downhill run. Did everyone have a good day? I hope so. Did you ever read one of those sights that tell you what happened this day in history? I read one today and saw nothing I thought you would be interested in.
 
I did see this in quite a few places today!
 
Return of the CAT!

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
She sure did get a lot of bum raps about this movie. Like why is it every time a star wins an Oscar they follow up with a dumb movie? Is she over the hill age wise for Hollywood? Well one thing for sure she will laugh all the way to the bank.
 
I am way behind on the movies. The last one I saw was the conclusion of Star Wars. I have not even seen any thing good on TV other than GOLF! You know what that means! I am spending more and more time on the puter. You guys have got me hocked! I can hardly wait to see what your up to.
 
I love so many great blogs, I am going to have to take up speed-reading! What has this got to do with anything? I suppose I am thinking of two friends I have made that have quite bloging, and two more that are on the borderline! Leslie brought this up yesterday. There is another three or four that posts every once in a while. Which is ok, but it is hard to stay in touch with them.
 
I don’t understand how you become attached to some one you have never met? Does an author feel this way about those who read their books? I think not! They never have a chance to listen to people’s thoughts. Those of you, who are good writers, have a much better chance of writing from you blog experience. This shows in you writing. I commend each of you for taking the time to talk to us and share you expertise!
 
Things you should know!
‘Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.’
 
Thought for the day, we are all part of each other distantly different but the same!
 Word for the day; Incubus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home