Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, July 12, 2004

Hi gang, old blue Monday down! We have a thunderstorm blowing by, lot of thunder so for no rain. It looks like the rain is going to pass us by.

I tried to see every one today. You guys have been busy bees! Some of you must stay up all night getting your post ready. We sure are a diverse group. I love it!

I would love for us to have some one from every state, here and Canada. Also every province or country! Just think of it we would cover the world!

Do you think the W.W.W. is ready for us? I think so. There is only one problem. It took me three and a half hours to back track seven of you this morning! We would have to get our puters into hyper drive!

Kim has come up with another good idea for us. Check it out should be fun.

Also I have noticed that there is a lot of sickness, depression and people looking for a change in their life. Keep these people in you mind through out the day. Let them know you are there for them. I think it would mean a lot.

Things you should know!
‘For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.’

Thought for the day, mistakes are but pathways to perfection!

Word for the day; Potable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home