Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Hi gang, Thursday is a great day! Why you may ask. It is a great day because the EAGLE flies tomorrow! I got the grass cut before the rain came. Yippee! No knee high grass! Golf on TV today was about as exciting as a snail race. Oh well next week is the British open. Can Goosen win two majors in a row?

I want to redo my site and don’t know where to start. Candy sent me a new template. What do I do with it? I don’t want to loose every thing I have. How do you save it? I see you guys changing every week!

I see so many wonderful layouts, and I say man oh man. I would not know
Where to start.

I have been trying to remember to tell all of you we have house guest! Or should I say property guest. My daughter noticed big bugs flying in and out of our magnolia tree. She went to take a look and found a huge hornets nest. This is the first live nest I have ever seen. I don’t have zoom on my camera so look close. The nest is middle top.



I also took a snap shot of my wandering tomato plants. I planted three plants at the end of the flower garden, and they are all over. Counted 28 tomatoes. Please don’t ask what they are! All I know is they are big!


Things you should know!
‘If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.’

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, there is always two sides to a story. That’s why I always say ‘heads I win tells you loose!’

Word for the day; Wolframite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home