Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Hi gang, I have had a good Tuesday, hope you have too. I played golf today. Wet, Wet, Wet! Had to hit and move before you sank in! Had a pretty good round, will have to remember to hit and move.

I came home and one of the girls x was here. I got bent out of shape. I just don’t like the jerk. Him staying away suites me just fine.

Anyway I have not calmed down yet! Another day has flown by; it would be nice if we could save a little bit for a rainy day! I came within two inches of making a hole-in-one today! Best shot I have had in a year. I have never had a hole-in-one it would be nice.

Advice from kids!
“Felt markers are not good to use as lipstick.” Lauren, age 9.

Word for the day; Melee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home