Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Hi gang, Saturday floating on by! Hope every one has had a good day. It stopped raining long enough for me to get the grass cut. It needed it bad. I suppose I will be in the doghouse. Last week was vacation Bible school at church. Megan, and Allison went. Tonight they were singing at church I am supposed to be there taking pictures. Old Author showed up! My hip feels like I have a spike in it! Just did not fell like going.

Other than cut grass I have done little of anything else. I forgot to tell you I started reading “THE STAND” my sister-in-law had the uncut version. That sucker is 1152 pages long! This will be by far the largest book I have ever read.

I finished the Trilogy of Lord of the Rings some time ago and some one said how good the Stand was so I have been looking for it. Gezz, I hope I don’t drop it on my toe!

Blogsurfing you guys today I could not belive all those who have put up audioblogs on there sight. That cuts me out! I still have the 56k modem no good for that or video! If every one goes to audio I will be talking to myself again!

Advice from kids!
“Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.” Kellie, age 11.

Thought for the day, it accrued to me today that life is so simple. All you have to do is be!

Word for the day; Sauterne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home