Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, June 18, 2004

Hi gang, we made it FRIDAY! I hope every one has had a good week. My daughter left this morning going back to Chicago. The week has flown by. It seams like she just got here!

I forgot about Fathers day, as she was getting ready to go she handed me a present. It was oil panting of Augusta Nationals Hogan’s bridge and the green behind it! I am still in shock! How beautiful it is with all the azaleas behind the green.

My man Fred Couples is gone! He didn’t make the cut. What about David Duvall + 24! Tomorrow is move day; can Tiger get in the zone? Phil looks good can he stand the pressure? Oh what a weekend we have coming up!


Proof of Age

A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply
for Social Security.

The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license

to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had

left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry,

"I will have to go home and come back later."

The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt."

So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair.

She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for

me," and she processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his

experience at the social security office.

She says, "You should have dropped your pants... You might have

gotten disability too."

Now you know how I got on disability! (Wink)

Thought for the day, did you pick yourself up and start over again today!

Word for the day; Static’s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home