Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, June 11, 2004

Subject: FW: Two kids
Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other,
outside the operating room. The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you
in here for?"
The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little
nervous."
The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when
I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give you lots
of Jell-O and ice cream. It's a breeze."
The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?"
The first kid says, "A circumcision."
The second kid replies, "Whoa, Good luck buddy, I had that done when I was
born. Couldn't walk for a year."

Hi gang, the day you have been waiting for is here! I hope every one has a big weekend planed. My daughter is on her way in from Chicago. She is driving alone. My son in-law picked up an infection and is not coming.

She called from Pudaca Kentucky, and said it is hot! When she left Chicago it was cool. There high was to be 65*. Ours was 92*.

I ended last night on a sour note, and tonight-good news! Sears came out and fixed the tractor. $169.00 my cost $ .00. My son took out a service contract when he picked up the tractor, after we bought it! Now if I could just get my car out of the shop!


Thought for the day, be nice to youself, there is only one of you!

Word for the day; Nuzzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home