Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Hi gang, another weekend is just about over. I hope all of you have had a good one. As normal this weekend has flown by. It’s hard to believe that it is going on 7:00pm.
I saw the big pile up on the news of the Nascar race. What a mess. I have not heard about the Memorial Golf tournament. We left the farm with two holes to go. Ernie Ells was leading by two.

Well what has every one been up too?

Jo, my daughter came down this morning and we got my photo program working. I will try it out tonight and see how it works.



Here it is June and I am just now showing you my spring flower garden. Not much but I like it.

Thought for the day, a space in time yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Requires no conscious effort on our part.

Word for the day; Efface

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home