Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Hi gang, here I sat with a smoking clacker finger! PGA TOURT, LPGA TOUR, Senior PGA TOUR, Ind. 500, and the Nextel 600!
What a day! I am wiped out! It is hard work keeping on with all that is going on. I hope your favorite won!

Before I forget I got this over at Wanda’s. What’s in a name? Try you name and see what you get.

JJolly
OOverwhelming
EElitist

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Go to>>>http://www.go-quiz.com/acronym/acronym.php

Tomorrow I want to cut grass before we got o the lake (in-laws) for the day. Suppose to rain. We will just have to wait and see. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Advice from Kids
“Never trust a dog to watch your food.” Patrick age 10

Thought for the day, what were you thinking when I said I love you?

Word for the day; Loving Cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home