Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hi gang, man I am late to night! Played golf today. Got back home about 2:30pm eat and put out the flea & tike out back. My wife wanted her car washed so I did that, and watered the flowers.

Today has been like a blur! Like my golf balls sealing into the woods. Dang golf balls go where they want too.

Who can top this for today? I saw three dears, one large crane, and a twelve-inch diameter turtle. What a day!

Sign of the times!
In a Restaurant window:
“Don’t stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up.”

Thought for the day, how can you play four hours of golf and never talk about any thing but golf?

Word for the day; Golem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home